Quality Control Technician
Brecksville, OH 44141
A development and manufacturing company is seeking a Quality Control Technician for a full-time opportunity. You will work Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Test raw materials, assemble batches, prepare panels and parts, and test finished product
- Evaluate batches for conformance to specifications
- Perform extrusion processing, necessary quality control tests, color measurements, and color matches
- Prepare and ship customer samples and panels
- Perform a variety of lab studies or services in support of projects
- Analyze retrieved data and prepare reports
- Assist with testing and calibrating lab equipment
- Operate equipment and instruments in a safe manner, and clean lab and all equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED; Associates Degree preferred
- Must have at least 1 to 3 years’ experience in a laboratory setting; a manufacturing setting is preferred
- Experience with pre-mixed products is preferred
- Must be familiar with electrostatic spray gun operations and associated tools
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.