Quality Control Supervisor
Oakwood Village, OH 44146 | Temp-to-Perm
A manufacturing company is seeking a Quality Control Supervisor to join their team. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Assist inspectors or operators for interpretation and methods following set standards
- Interpret and support quality policies, procedures, and work instructions
- Promote a team based environment, positive atmosphere, open door policy, and a harassment free work environment
- Ensure that all new quality inspectors are inducted into the requirements of the QMS related to their own roles and responsibilities
- Provide updated training as necessary
- Perform internal audits as requested
- Must have previous quality control inspection experience
- Must have supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must have the ability to read and follow policies, procedures and work instructions
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent communication skills
- Must have the ability to promote a positive atmosphere, an open door policy, and a harassment free environment
- Must have a solid work history
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.