Quality Control Inspector
Willoughby, OH 44094 | Direct Hire
This manufacturing/distribution company is seeking a Quality Control Inspectors to ensure the company maintains the highest level of quality possible, to education all personnel on the quality procedures, and assist the Quality Manager in day-to-day responsibilities: Work hours are Monday through Thursday from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Insure the quality of every part leaving the inspection room
- Inspect and qualify all parts prior to entering inventory, assembly, or shipping
- Compile all necessary paperwork required for each customer
- Assist in maintaining calibration per the requirements of the QA Manual
- Keep measurement equipment operating, calling for repairs when necessary
- Understand and use the QC process in accordance with the QA Manual
- Train employees on the proper use of all inspection equipment
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year of inspection experience working in a CNC Machine Shop Quality Department
- Must have previously used measurement equipment
- Must be able to complete all necessary paperwork on time
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must have a high energy level and be comfortable handling multiple tasks in conjunction with day-to-day activities
- Must be computer literate and knowledgeable with Excel, Word, an MRP Software
- Must have strong leadership skills along with the ability to abide by all company standards and procedures
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7345 or reply to this post and submit your resume.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.