Quality Control Inspector
Mentor, OH 44060 | Temp-to-Perm
This medical device manufacturing company is seeking a Quality Control Inspector who has experience with the inspection of in-process and finished products to ensure compliance to blueprint specifications. This is a full-time, first-shift position.
- Communicate with Quality Manager regarding questionable measurements and/or non-conforming parts
- Inspect manufactured parts to ensure they are within blue print specifications
- Review inspection documentation associated with parts, ensure requirements are met, and complete NCMR's as required
- Perform In-process inspection and 1st piece approval
- Work with small parts and use necessary calibration and measurement tooling
- Handle first article inspections per customer requirements
- Initiate rework process for non-conforming parts
- Ensure inspection records are filled out correctly
- Good manufacturing practice and accurate paperwork/reporting in compliance with ISO-13485 and FDA CFR 820 requirements
- Aid manufacturing to ensure quality product is being produced
- Make suggestions regarding improved methods to inspect parts
- Miscellaneous projects assigned by management
- Must have 3 years Quality Inspection and 1 year Quality Control experience
- Must have experience in the Medical Device Manufacturing industry
- Must be able to read and write effectively and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate competency to achieve results, report effectively, and plan accordingly to bring about positive action for the benefit of the company in support of customer requirements
- Must stay up on current best practices of the industry, profession, and organizational requirements
- Must be self-motivated, positive, and a highly-organized self-starter who can work independently and cooperatively with team
- Must be able to demonstrate time management, maintenance of written procedures and process to define the key processes and measures within their activities
- Must have valid and clean driver’s license
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers competitive wages and benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.