Quality Assurance Associate
Cleveland, OH 44109 | Temp-to-Perm
This manufacturing company is seeking a Quality Assurance Associate for a full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Run, interpret, prepare, and distribute various reports
- Complete end of year reports and record reviews that assess compliance to regulations and requirements
- Support staff, write letters and documents, and fax, copy, and scan
- Manage calendar to ensure compliance with report deadlines
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have data collection and analysis experience
- Must have strong knowledge of programs and services they offer, as well as Federal and State law regulations and requirements
- Must understand HIPAA Laws and best practices
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must pay attention to details, process, and outcome
- Must be a team player, positive, constructive, and truthful
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.