Strongsville, OH 44136
A machine shop is seeking a Quality Associate for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Mark up drawings and determine inspection methods, create inspection reports, and manage job folder filing and record retention
- Assemble set-up packets for machines as needed
- Perform gage calibrations and manage gage sign-outs and returns, utilize gage calibration software to manage calibrations, organize gage inventory, and set bore gages and similar instruments
- Complete PPAP/First Article submission documentation packages
- Track nonconforming parts on a daily basis, and verify scrap entries in MRP System
- Generate daily production scrap reports and non-conforming material reports
- Assist Quality Manager with ISO related documents and data entry duties
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Knowledge and Skill Qualifications:
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 1 to 3 years in a machined parts manufacturing facility performing similar duties, or a combination of education, experience, or certification
- Must understand GD&T concepts and have the ability to interpret GD&T callouts on prints
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and have the ability to learn other software systems
- Must have a high level of integrity and ethics, operate with a sense of urgency, and be a high-energy, hands-on individual
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Formal calibration or inspection training is desirable
For an immediate interview, please call 440-530-1053.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.