QA Manufacturing Engineer
Strongsville, OH 44136 | Temp-to-Perm
This machine shop is offering an immediate, full-time position for a QA Engineer. You will work Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Process improvements, scrap reduction, and validations using Six Sigma, FMEA, 5S, PPAP, First Article submissions, etc.
- Use Geometric, dimension, and tolerance system
- Create work instructions and SOP’s
- Follow industry specifications from first piece inspection, to visual, to final inspection
- Analyze customer complaints
- Process and analyze p-paps and first articles
- Perform technical training to production personnel
- Read and interpret blueprints, as well as engineer and manufacturing drawings
- Quality planning, calibrations, GR&R, and supplier control
- CAPA Investigation, root cause analysis, and regulatory compliance
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in the Quality Control/Assurance, Aero Space, Medical, or Automotive fields
- Must have knowledge of AS9100 Development/Implementation
- Must be familiar with Six Sigma, FMEA, 5S, PPAP, etc.
- Must be proficient using geometric/dimension/tolerance system
- Must have the ability to follow standard QA Specifications
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, engineer, and manufacturing drawings
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.