Punch Press Operator – 2 needed
Cleveland, OH 44104
A manufacturing company is seeking Punch Press Operators to work Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Safely operate up to 200 ton punch press
- Read and interpret blueprints, part routers, instructions, and customer specifications
- Use measurement tools
- Maintain continuous visual inspections of pieces being produced
- Follow all company safety and operations policies
- Must have prior Punch Press experience
- Must have experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must have basic shop math skills
- Must have the ability to read and follow specifications, blueprints, and specifications
- Must have the ability to use calipers and micrometers
- Must be able to abide all safety rules, regulations, and policies
- Must be motivated to learn and develop with the company
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.