Property Management Administrator
Shaker Heights, OH 44120
A property management company is seeking a Property Management Administrator. You will work Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. with some Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 4 pm.; however, when Saturday is worked, you will lease early on a weekday to remain within 40 hours.
- Process applications and follow-up with applicants
- Ensure premises is ready for new occupants, orient new tenants, and ensure timely payments and collections
- Investigate and resolve resident complaints and concerns in a timely manner
- Enforce occupancy policies and procedures and ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Maintain timely communications with residents and tenants
- Respond to phone contact and internet leads and perform tours
- Maintain resident files, records keeping, data entry, unit inspections, and quality control
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum of 2 to 5 years property or administrative experience
- Contract preparation and project management experience is preferred
- Must be proficient using Word, Excel, and Outlook and Yardi Software experience is preferred
- Must have strong communication, customer service, and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and be detail-oriented
- Must have a valid driver’s license with reliable transportation
- Confidentiality is mandatory
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.