Ashtabula, OH 44004
This manufacturing company is seeking a Production Operator for an immediate, full-time opportunity. Shift can either be 2nd shift (3 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.) or 3rd shift (11 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.).
- Operate and maintain production equipment
- Monitor performance of production operations and adjust operating conditions as needed to achieve performance standards
- Report processing and equipment problems to Supervisor
- Obtain and record processing data as prescribed
- Insure quality standards are maintained and samples are properly gathered
- Be constantly alert for safety hazards and report any found to Supervisor
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude or experience
- Must be able to operate equipment properly
- Must be able to follow detailed instructions or work orders
- Must have a strong sense of self-motivation with the ability to work in a team environment
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be able to keep complete and accurate records
- Must keep work area safe and clean
- Mixing or milling experience with chemicals/liquids is a huge plus
Only candidates that can pass a background check and a drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.