Valley City, OH 44280 | Temp-to-Perm
This cleaning and restoration company is seeking a Production Manager to manage production crews and jobs, assign and coordinate jobs with crews, supervise job scheduling, coordinate requirements for the job, complete job files, supervise production, monitor jobs from start to finish, resolve problems quickly, and perform production work as needed. Actual work hours will vary based on client need.
- Oversee processes relating to customers and take care of customer needs
- Create and/or review job scopes, identify production services times, and necessary materials, ensure scope sheets, and supporting documents, adhere to established pricing schedule, and discuss alterations with general manager
- Oversee scheduling of jobs, resources, and crews following production guidelines, manage job file documentation, and Work-in-Progress jobs
- Confirm timecards are accurate and submit to payroll, conduct WIP meetings, inspect services and final walk-through on jobs, recruit, train, and manage production personnel
- Make sure jobsites are left with a clean and orderly appearance, continue professional and personal development, attend safety training, and take ownership and accountability of responsibilities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent, and IICRC Certified, and WTR required
- Must have at least 2 years’ Production Management and Insurance Restoration experience
- Must have at least 3 years’ Fire and Water Damage Restoration experience
- Must have knowledge of the insurance industry and sales experience showing account management
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication, skills
- Must be able to follow all company rules, regulations, and guidelines
- Must have a valid driver’s license with less than 4 points
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.