Process Technicians- 5 needed
Cleveland, OH 44102 | Temp-to-Perm or Direct Hire
This manufacturing company is seeking a Process Technician for a full-time position. You will work three days from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Develop processing parameters/documents for all new parts or first runs
- Lead/complete engineering projects for the integration of a vision system, a number of demolding/labor saving devices, and two new machines
- Resolve production quality issues and make process improvements to improve safety, increase throughput, and improve ergonomics/automation
- Run a wide variety of products and assist with mold changes when necessary
- Improve/maintain 5S housekeeping
- Ensure documentation is correct
- Perform other tasks as requested
- Must have previous rubber processing and factory experience
- Must be able to read work instructions and resolve process issues
- Must have the ability to run trials and FAI/PPAP as directed
- Must be able to assist with mold changes
- Must be familiar with 5S Housekeeping Practices
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.