Printing Tool Department Supervisor
Chardon, OH 44024 | Temp-to-Perm
A large manufacturing company is seeking a Supervisor for their Printing Tool Department. This is an immediate full-time position and work hours are Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Supervise all production activities in the printing department
- Achieve schedule ship dates and productivity standards
- Achieve quality goals
- Organize the department and maintain acceptable manufacturing practices
- Learn how to perform all jobs in the department and provide instruction to department employees
- Conduct performance appraisals, hire/fire as necessary, support all HR policies
- Must have previous, demonstrable experience as a working department supervisor in a manufacturing company
- Must have a reputation for a well-organized department with team oriented employees
- Must have jewelry, watch making, and woodworking experience
- Precision component assembly experience working with very small parts and good hand/eye coordination is needed
- Must have high integrity, pay attention to detail, and be productivity oriented
- Must have good math/geometry skills
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
- Must want a career that offers long-term growth potential
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.