Precision Diamond Cutters - 2 needed
Chardon, OH 44024 | Temp-to-Perm
A large manufacturing company has full-time positions available for Precision Diamond Cutters. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Finish cut diamonds to a specific geometry
- Set-up tooling for jobs
- Read and interpret prints and drawings
- Inspect radius and distances using an topical comparator and microscopes
- Must have manual machining, grinding, and woodworking experience
- Jewelry and watch making experience is helpful
- Must have precision component assembly experience working with very small parts and good hand/eye coordination
- Must have a working knowledge of optical comparator and microscopes
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
- Must have good math/geometry skills
- Must want a career that offers long-term growth potential
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.