Cleveland, OH 44105
A manufacturing company is offering an immediate opportunity for a Polisher. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Read production orders and retrieve parts, machines, and tooling
- Set-up and adjust various tools and polishing equipment
- Hold and move parts against buffing and polishing wheel to smooth surfaces, produce specified finish, or cut down plating defects
- Grind and smooth surface of items using powered portable wheel or belt grinder, polishing lathes, or drills
- Visually inspect parts for issues and imperfections
- Clean welds and rework parts that have been damaged or are deficient
- Select and apply appropriate grade of abrasive, compound, or grease to wheel for grinding
- Hand rub parts, move parts to next area of operations, keep production records, and perform preventive maintenance on machinery
- Maintain cleanliness of work area and follow safe work practice rules
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have five years of related work experience with Steel, Brass, Copper, and stainless Steel parts
- Must have an eye for detail and be safety-conscious
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.