Plastic Injection Operator
Aurora, OH 44202
A manufacturing company is seeking a Plastic Injection operator who can operate plastic injection molding machines according to specific schedules and procedures. You will work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Remove product from the mold once the machine has finished
- Visually inspect and de-flash as needed
- Use manual and/or semi0automatic fixtures as needed
- Maintain quality and efficiency standards
- Complete paperwork and necessary computer transactions accurately
- Package parts for shipping
- Accurately and precisely follow work instructions and procedures
- Keep equipment and work area clean
- Follow OSHA and company safety rules
- Cross train to operate other types of machines
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 1 to 3 years’ experience; manufacturing environment preferred
- Must be able to read and interpret technical procedures in English
- Must be able to stand for 2 to 3 hours at a time
- Must have the ability to periodically lift and carry up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to push, pull, bend, and twist
- Must have the ability to use machines and other production type equipment necessary to manufacture quality products
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.