Pilot Plant Technician
Brooklyn, OH 44144 | Temp-to-Perm
A large manufacturing company is seeking a Pilot Plant Technician to perform many of the functions of foundry personnel, simple machine shop functions, mixing and blending, completion of basic calculations, use of sensitive scales, and any other operations as trained. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 5:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. with overtime as needed.
- Make/pack sand molds as required. Materials and procedures will change depending on the current needs of the pilot plant
- Work with molten aluminum as directed including heating, melting, mixing, degassing, sampling, testing, pouring, and skimming
- Work with heating and cooling equipment including hot water and hot oil systems
- Perform maintenance on pumps, valves, motorized equipment, pneumatic equipment, hoses, etc. based on the manuals and/or verbal instruction
- Use tow motor or forklift in tight confines
- Lift and carry equipment or raw materials up to 100 pounds
- Maintenance of the work area through housekeeping, preventative maintenance, organizing of parts and equipment, and clean-up of the warehouse area is required
- Must have tow motor operation experience
- Must have knowledge and experience with basic tools such as tape measures, drills, saws, and other hand tools
- Must have the ability to perform addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division for decimals and fractions
- Must be able to stand or walk for extended periods and lift up to 100 pounds
- Must be able to interpret verbal and written instruction and follow them to achieve a specific goal
- Must have an eye for detail
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers competitive wages and excellent benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.