Payroll Distribution and Receiving Clerk
Brecksville, OH 44141
A business service company is seeking a Distribution and Receiving Clerk who will log all pick-up paycheck packages and distributes to authorized personnel, assemble documents and payroll packages for shipment, receive materials and supplies for the company, keep printing equipment and materials readily available and assist with the submission of 401k Retirement Files. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Record client payroll shipment data into Distribution Tracking System
- Perform special envelope process for client’s payroll check request
- Collaborate with processors to endure payroll packets contain all necessary and required information
- Submit 401k files for clients
- Keep track of all printing and shipping inventory
- Determine, fix, and record postage to packages
- Pack, prepare paperwork, and record special package data for couriers
- Operate and maintain check stuffing and sealing equipment
- Receive material and unpack distribution department materials
- Handle all missing and damaged courier packages and initiate client credits
- Adhere to company security guidelines and maintain confidentiality
- Attend company provided training sessions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must have at least 1 year experience in customer service or distribution field
- Must have a working knowledge of Print Manager System with the ability to initiate and conclude process if necessary
- Must be proficient using Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must have clear and professional communication skills
- Must be highly detail-oriented
- Must be able to follow verbal or written instruction and guidelines
- Must have the ability to work independently, efficiently, and also together as a team
- Must be an innovative thinker, persevere, be resourceful, and positive
- Must be able to abide by all company guidelines, rules, and regulations
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality in all matters
Only those candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.