On Duty Hotel Manager
Cleveland, OH 44115
A hotel is seeking an On Duty Manager to efficiently and professionally achieve revenue, employee, and guest satisfaction goals by overseeing the managing of the hotel. This will be a second shift position; however, you will be required to work the days the General Manager is off.
- Support the General Manager in the overall management and strategic direction of the hotel
- Daily coordination to ensure repairs are being done, arrivals are being handled as requested, and security protocols are being followed
- Establish a positive culture, clear expectations, the implementation of policy and procedures, and full compliance to hotel operating controls
- Recruit and hire qualified staff and provide counseling and discipline
- Maintain good customer relations and resolve customer complaints
- Inspect hotel daily and weekly to ensure all standards are being met
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have 2 to 4 years of Front Office Manager or Manager on Duty experience
- Must have experience in full-service or limited service property
- Must have proven ability to assist in driving revenue, meeting guests, and employee satisfaction
- Local market experience preferred
- Must have excellent communication skills; Spanish is a plus
- Must be proficient using Excel and Property Management Systems
- Must have a friendly and outgoing personality and a professional image
- Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to be detail-oriented
- Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends, and holidays
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.