Berea, OH 44017 | Indefinite
This large company is seeking a Mounter-Blocker for a full-time second shift position. Work hours are 3:30 p.m. to 12 a.m., Monday thorugh Friday; however, you must be able to work overtime and Saturday when needed.
- Insert correct lens into correct side of frame
- Ensure that lenses are correct size and fit into frame
- Ensure that any special beveling needs are met
- Property align frame by bending with fingers and/or tools
- Verify the axis on all multi-focal lenses
- Make sure all lenses are cosmetically acceptable
- Align bifocals ad progressives to make sure they are straight across
- Briefly inspect frames for defects or broken parts
- Align frames and make sure new frames have a correct four-point touch
- Make sure all screws are tight and there is no “V” in eye wire
- Cross-train in other positions and help when needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- One year Lab experience is helpful
- Must be able to read prescriptions
- Must be able to work as a team without supervision
- Must have good eyesight, hand/eye coordination, manual dexterity, and patience
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must have reliable transportation
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7345 or reply to this post and submit your resume.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.