Oakwood Village, OH 44146
This large manufacturing company is seeking an individual to design and manufacture industrial foundry patterns, models, and molds, as well as programming and setting-up CNC Machines. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Design and fabricate industrial tooling used to cast sand and permanent molds
- Convert 2D drawings in the 3D CAD models
- Set-up and operate 3-axis CNC vertical machining centers
- Design simple to complex molds and models
- Design and build fixtures, templates, scale models, and devices
- Comprehend standard drawings views, notes, and tolerances
- Program CAM Software
- Use manual machinery, tools, and measuring devices
- Fabricate using aluminum, steel, iron, plastic, tooling boards, and wood
- Must have experience in 3D CAD/CAM, preferably SolidWorks, Autodesk Power Shape, Power Mill
- Must have strong programming and setting-up of CNC Machines and CAM Software
- Must have the ability to convert 2D Drawings into 3D CAD Models
- Must be able to understand shrink, draft, and machine allowances
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings, notes, and tolerances
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at one time
- Must be capable of following project from concept design to finished product
- Must have the ability to work independently, work with a team, and interact with customers to assist in the design and manufacture process
- Must have experience performing repairs, reworks, and inspection
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.