Mold – Die Setter – Third Shift
Cleveland, OH 44102
A design and manufacturing company is seeking a Mold – Die Setter to work third shift. This position requires 12 hour day and night shifts.
- Perform mold cleaning, mold/core changing, and mold preventive maintenance
- Clean and tag molds and bolt check every mold once in place
- Verify that date codes in mold are acceptable
- Tidy up work environment and remove all items not pertaining to job
- Maintain 5S area, keep clean, organized, and maintain accurate mold rack locations
- Maintain PPIF manual shelves
- Perform and document on PIF prior to giving it to the Quality Department
- Prepare for job release
- Make sure all equipment is in a safe operating condition
- Perform other tasks as requested
- Must have at least 1 year Mold Setting experience
- Must have experience in either rubber wax, plastic, or silicone injection
- Must have previously operated a forklift
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must be able to work on machines and install molds
- Must be familiar with 5S Housekeeping Practices
- Must be detail-oriented, flexible, dependable, and can work independently
- Must be able to thrive in a high-pressure environment
- Must be able to pass a math test
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers a generous benefit package upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.