Mentor, OH 44060 | Temp-to-Perm
A large manufacturing company is seeking a Millwright/Iron Worker for a full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., with overtime available.
- Set-up hoisting equipment for raising and placing structural steel members
- Hoist steel beams, girders, and columns into place using cranes
- Verify alignment and plumbing of steel structures and make corrections to erected structures as needed
- Connect columns, beams, and girders with bolts following blueprints using various bolts, nuts, washers, and torqueing
- Read specifications and blueprints to determining the locations, quantities, and sizes of materials required
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with layout, connecting, rigging, welding, and ironworker
- Must have the ability to read blueprints, and interpret symbols and abbreviations on plans and drawings
- Must be able to work at all heights and weld in all positions
- Must be flexible to work in the shop if needed
- Some travel is required
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers competitive wages and benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.