Millwright - 4 needed
Mentor, OH 44060
A large manufacturing company is seeking Millwrights for full-time opportunities. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., with plenty of overtime available.
- Set-up hoisting equipment for raising and placing structural steel members
- Hoist steel beams, girders, and columns into place using cranes
- Verify alignment and plumbing of steel structures and make corrections to erected structures as needed
- Read blueprints and interpret symbols and abbreviations on plans and drawings
- Use knowledge of hand signals and inspect and proper use of rigging gear
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with layout, connecting, rigging, and welding
- Prior rigging experience is needed
- Must have the ability to read blueprints, and interpret symbols and abbreviations on plans and drawings
- Must be able to work at all heights and weld in all positions
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers competitive wages and benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.