Member Services Representative – Teller
Seven Hills, OH 44131
A credit union is seeking Member Services Representative to assist members and potential members with their needs, explain services, set-up new accounts, respond to problems, and direct members to the appropriate people. Work hours are Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Assist members with opening and closing accounts, answer questions about products and services, and resolve problems
- Identify cross-sell opportunities and services to members
- Assure that appropriate records are prepared, maintained, and printed
- Act as liaison between members and various organizations and departments
- Maintain member accounts information on computer system
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have prior experience as a tellers in a bank or credit union
- Must be able to maintain a professional work environment and businesslike appearance
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot and resolve member and internal inquiries in a timely, friendly, and accurate manner
- Must be computer literate with accurate data entry skills
- Trust and diplomacy is required, along with courtesy and tact
- Must have the ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Must exhibit a high level of confidentiality
Only candidates that can pass a background, Credit check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.