Mayfield Heights, OH 44124
A medical office is seeking a Medical Receptionist for a full-time position. You will work Monday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Tuesday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Wednesday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and Friday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Mayfield Office. Thursday you will be in the Macedonia Office from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Greet patients and collect or update registration information
- Answer phones, take messages, and return patient calls as directed
- Schedule appointments and make reminder calls
- Register, enter patient information, and create notes into EMR System
- Check patients in and out
- Collect co-pays and outstanding balances
- Maintain clean and neat waiting room area
- At the end of the day balance deposits and payments
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have previous medical receptionist experience
- Must have knowledge of healthcare insurance
- Must have Electronic Medical Records, Practice Management Software, and Microsoft Office knowledge
- Must be able to process credit card payments
- Must be personable, patient, organized, empathetic, and able to deal with senior citizens and hearing impaired individuals
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.