Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Mentor, OH 44060
A manufacturing company is seeking a Mechanical Maintenance Technician for a full-time, long-term opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with overtime available.
- Disassemble, inspect, repair, and assemble equipment
- Use indicators, optics, or lasers
- Repair generators, propellers, and air compressors
- Work with hydraulics and pneumatics
- Use mics, indicators, gauges, and calipers
- Set-up and operate mill, bore, drill, lathe, and grinding machines
- Mig, tig, and stick weld, as well as fabricate, on mild steel
- Must have Mechanical Maintenance experience
- Must be able to operate various machines
- Must be able to perform mig, tig, stick welding and fabrication
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must have previous worked with hydraulics and pneumatics
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills
- Must have the ability to use mics, calipers, gauges, and calipers
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.