Cleveland, OH 44105
A large manufacturing company has an opportunity available for a Mechanical Engineer who has industrial design experience. This is a full-time position and work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Perform calculations for the stresses developed in the structural and mechanical components
- Generate 2D & 3D design drawings, detailed fabrication drawings, and bill of materials using AutoCAD
- Work with project team members in the engineering stage of various projects
- Review customer generated drawings and specifications as they pertain to the engineering design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Structural, Mechanical, or Civil Engineering is required
- Must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in design engineering and detailing
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD for 2D & 3D, as well as, Microsoft Office
- Must have strong communications and customer service skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Experience in manufacturing and structural steel fabrication is designed
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.