Cleveland, OH 44105
A large manufacturing company is seeking a Mechanical Drafter who has AutoCAD experience. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Complete prototype, approval, and shop drawings for overhead cranes, lifting fixtures, and other material handling items
- Complete approval drawings
- Read structural and mechanical drawings, engineering details, and part break-downs
- Utilize AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Software
- Must have an Associate’s Degree
- Must have 5 years AutoCAD experience
- Must have a structural/mechanical aptitude
- Must have knowledge of electrical diagrams, structural shapes, and welding symbols
- Must have experience in translating engineering markup into final
- Must have strong follow-through and follow-up skills
- Must be able to read drawings, engineering details, and part break-downs
- Must be an organized and energetic individual
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.