Mechanical Designer - Inventor
Willoughby, OH 44094
This manufacturing company is seeking a Mechanical Designer – Inventory for a full-time, long-term opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Review the scope of the design with Project Engineer
- Seek and apply necessary information for proper use of specific components
- Use Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD, and Structural Frame Design
- Work on pumps, heat transfer equipment and piping components
- Participate in product and equipment design reviews and provide assistance during fabrication
- Generate general layout that maximizes the functionality and cost reduction
- Process piping design and detailing
- Work with other engineering and manufacturing personnel to resolve problems on the shop floor
- Must have n Associates or Technical Degree
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience with Autodesk Inventor
- Must have 2 years’ experience with Industrial piing and controls
- Must have experience with electrical and pneumatic specifications and drawings or schematics
- Must have a working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Must have piping and structural design knowledge
- Process piping, fluid piping, heat transfer equipment and pumping station design experience is required
- Prior experience with piping codes (ASME B31.3) is a plus
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.