Solon, OH 44139
A well-established manufacturing company is seeking a Mechanical Assembler for an immediate, long-term opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Essential Job Functions:
- Build and test all assemblies and systems using established specifications and procedures
- Read, interpret, and follow blueprints, diagrams, drawings, specifications, and other written instructions or procedures
- Use hand, power, measuring, soldering/de-soldering tools, flux, mask, and wick
- Use computer, label printers, and test fixtures
- Perform quality work checks, identify product defects, complete all documentation, and maintain inventory
- Rework ad/or repair assembled equipment and products
- Maintain a safe and clean work area
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of 2 years mechanical assembly experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with mechanical assembly techniques and the use of mechanical fasteners is required
- Must be able to utilize hand tools and power tools
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, drawings, etc.
- Must be computer literate with basic reading skills
- Must be able to follow directions, perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problems or product a new concept or idea is needed
- Must be able to pay attention to detail and have self-motivation skills
- Specific technical or vocational training of certification may be required
- Must be ability regularly lift 30 to 50 pounds and perform repetitive tasks
Only candidates that can pass a background check and a drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.