Marketing - Administrative Assistant
Solon, OH 44139 | Possible Temp-to-Perm
A public relations/marketing firm is offering an immediate full-time opportunity for a Marketing/Administrative Assistant. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Budget and expense tracking
- Maintain files with good recordkeeping
- Prepare various documents including correspondence, proposals, presentations, etc.
- Handle travel arrangements, arrange meetings, schedule appointments, and take minutes
- Interact with corporate personnel and clients
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have 3 to 5 years administrative experience especially with CEO or high-level executive
- Previous Marketing or Non-Profit Manufacturing background is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows 10 and MS Office 365; Desktop Publishing skills and social media knowledge are helpful
- Must have the ability to give professional presentations, type proposals, and work with charts, graphs, and diagrams
- Must be able to handle multiple priority projects
- Must have excellent proofreading, grammar, punctuation, and editing skills
- Must be a detail-oriented, self-starter, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Creativity and initiative are very important
- Reliable transportation is a must
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.