Maintenance Technician - Second Shift
Cleveland, OH 44114
A manufacturing company is seeking an Industrial Maintenance Technician to work second shift from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. Training will be done on first shift.
- Diagnose defects in equipment and wiring, inspect equipment, determine best repair methods, and select proper tools for the job
- Dismantle machinery, repair and/or replace malfunctioning parts, reassemble following manuals, sketches, or blueprints and use hand and power tools
- Maintain and clean equipment as needed; provide preventive maintenance
- Repair and install plumbing, washroom fixtures, install or replace gas, water hydraulic, or pneumatic lines by following specifications or blueprints
- Repair electrical system of plant by replacing defective components
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience as a maintenance technician in a manufacturing environment
- Must have strong blueprint reading and hydraulic skills
- Must be able to operate lathe, drill press, grinder, cutting torch, welding, and plumbing equipment
- Must be a team player, self-motivated, highly energetic attitude with a good work ethic and initiative
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.