Cleveland, OH 44103
This food manufacturer/distributor is seeking a Maintenance Manager for a Direct Hire position. You will work Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. plus Saturday mornings.
- Oversee safe operation of ammonia refrigeration system and equipment
- Repair and maintain all production and distribution equipment, safety and sprinkler systems, and fire alarms and extinguishers
- Effectively coordinate maintenance work with Production, Distribution, and Quality Assurance Managers
- Perform weekend inspections of the facilities and provide on-call service 24/7 as required during unique and emergency situations
- Direct the maintenance staff on safe operations and enforce loto, Food Defense, Food Safety & Food Quality Plans, GMPs, HACCP Programs
- Manage outside vendors for facility repairs, major facility projects, plumbing, HVAC, landscaping, snow removal, and facility cleaning services
- Attend on-site and off-site training sessions as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum of 5 to10 years prior facility maintenance experience
- Solid working knowledge of facility and equipment maintenance is needed
- Certification and experience operating ammonia refrigeration systems, knowledge of Process Safety Management and OSHA Regulation is required
- Proficient PLC and electrical troubleshooting and repair skills, general construction skills, and experience in purchasing, inventory, and negotiation
- Must have strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communicate skills
- Must have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and adjust quickly to changing demands
- Must have good Microsoft Office skills
- Must follow all safety policies, programs, and procedures
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.