Hudson, OH 44236 | Temp-to-Perm
This manufacturing company is seeking a Maintenance Lead for a full-time opportunity. This position requires you to be flexible to work both second and third shifts as needed.
- Schedule daily and weekly work assignments
- Improve employee skills through the development of training program
- Foster/build teamwork between shifts and departments
- Monitor and maintain 5S standards
- Maintain organization of maintenance Department area, practice good management principles, and adhere to established practices
- Monitor attendance and vacation, edit payroll, schedule training and recertification, and maintain records and files
- Repair hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical, and electrical equipment
- Insure all maintenance associates are properly trained and following safe working practices
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have 1 to 2 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing background
- Must have extensive knowledge of electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, and mechanic systems
- Must be able to read and understand mechanical and electrical schematics
- Must be able to troubleshoot machine controls & PLC’s
- Must have a tow motor license and able to push or move a minimum of 60 pounds
- Must be a self-starter, demonstrate positive leadership, able to train others, work with outside vendors, prioritize multiple projects, and work within budget
- Must have a working knowledge of MS Office
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be flexible with regard to work schedule
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.