Willoughby, OH 44094
A property management company is seeking a Maintenance Director for an immediate full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.; however, you must be on-call at all times.
- Meet daily with maintenance department staff and other site management
- Diagnose problems, recommend repairs, and provide service to residents
- Supervise maintenance technicians and general laborers to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Prioritize work orders daily, manage schedules, and coordinate with contractors and vendors
- Track inventory of supplies and equipment and inspect property daily
- Complete all administrative paperwork in a timely manner
- Work with property and area managers on capital improvement projects and make recommendations for improvements
- Conduct appropriate training and provide leadership
- Interview and screen potential candidates and discipline staff when needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred
- Must have three years of prior maintenance experience
- Certification such as HVAC/boiler is preferred
- Must have strong communication skills with the ability to lead and direct employees
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have a professional attitude and superior customer service skills
- Must be on-call or available at all times
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.