Machine Maintenance Technician
Cleveland, OH 44102 | Temp-to-Perm
This manufacturing and supply company is seeking a Machine Maintenance Technician who will be responsible for carrying out maintenance and general housekeeping duties in a safe, prompt, and conscientious manner with priorities of safety, quality, production, and compliance with all safety procedures. You need to be shift flexible for this position.
- Be mechanically oriented and at least understand basic mechanical concepts
- Exhibit fine motor skills and have the hand strength required to efficiently use common tools
- Become a qualified and safe operator of a fork lift truck, floor sweeper, and floor scrubber
- Be focused and self-motivated so that assigned tasks can be promptly and safely accomplished without continuous supervision
- Exhibit a sense of cleanliness and orderliness
- Must have previous machine maintenance and forklift experience
- Must be able to read and understand Standard Operating Procedures as they pertain to the tasks which are assigned
- Must be able to communicate in an understandable manner and comprehend the instructions
- Must be agile and nimble enough to comfortably work in very tight spaces around the machines
- Must have the ability to lift up to 75 pounds without injury or pain
- Must understand and perform all work with team concepts in mind
- Must comply with all established company policies and procedures
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.