Machine Maintenance Technician - 3 needed
Cleveland, OH 44127 | Temp-to-Perm
This manufacturing company is offering immediate, full-time positions for Machine Maintenance Technicians who are familiar with PLC’s, and can work with hydraulics and pneumatics. There are openings on both first and second shifts with overtime.
- Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment
- Listen for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and diagnose problems and repair machine
- Dismantle defective machines and equipment and install new or repaired parts
- Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other machinery parts
- Install and repair electrical apparatus and components of machines or equipment
- Lay-out, assembly, install, and maintain pipe systems, hydraulic, pneumatic equipment, and repair and replace parts
- Repair and maintain physical structure of establishment
- Install, program, or repair automated machinery and equipment
- Set-up and operate machine tools to repair or fabricate machine parts
- Operate cutting torch or welding equipment
- Must have an Associate’s Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have strong machine set-up, program, operation, and maintenance experience
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must have strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Must be familiar with PLC’s, pneumatics, and hydraulics,
- Must be shift flexible
Only those candidates that can pass a background check drug screen will be considered. This company offers a great benefit package upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.