Logistics Customer Care Representative
Cleveland, OH 44114
A local transportation company is seeking a Logistics Customer Care Representative for an immediate opportunity. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Answer customer/driver calls timely and efficiently
- Utilize dispatch software to dispatch orders to drivers and assign transports to drivers
- Collaborate with internal personnel, external partners, and independent contractors
- Manage timely input, dispatch, pick-up, and delivery of every orders
- Focus on client’s needs and provide excellent service standards
- Troubleshoot all shipment/client problems, resolve, document, and report all service failures
- Timely complete and submit all forms for processing
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED, some college is preferred
- Must have 2+ years of experience in trucking industry, brokerage, sales/service or dispatching
- Must have proficient MS Office skills and be able to type 45+ wpm
- Must have strong communication, listening, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Must be punctual, meticulous, courteous, professional, and reliable
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Must be highly detail-oriented with the ability to provide follow-up assistance
Only candidate that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers a great benefit package upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.