Level 2 Mechanical Assembler
Bedford Heights, OH 44146 | Possible Temp-to-Perm
This manufacturing company is seeking a Level 2 Mechanical Assembler for a full-time position. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Assemble products for blasters, siphon blasters, air tools, hammers, and abrasive blast cabinets
- Work in the warehouse loading, unloading, and stocking inventory, packing products, and maintaining and ordering supplies
- Drive small box truck for local pick-up and deliveries
- Basic computer skills for printing labels, bills of materials, etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance on tools and assemble equipment
- Machine siphon guns and operate skin pack machines
- Assist the Shipping and Paint Departments when needed
- Operate simple manual machines when instructed
- Keep work area clean
- Must have 1 to 2 years mechanical assembly experience
- Must have valid driver’s license with less than 6 points
- Must have knowledge using hand and power tools
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must be able to read and understand single level bills of materials
- Must have the ability to take and follow directions
- Must be flexible to assist in other departments when required
- Must be able to work independently with no supervision
- Must keep work area clean at all times
Only candidates that can pass a BMV check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.