Beachwood, OH 44122
A law firm is seeking a Legal Assistant to work Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Communicate with clients and gather required information for preparation of documents or administration of estate
- Draft estate documents for the attorney’s review
- Review and retitle assets in order to avoid probate
- Prepare and file probate documents in the administration of an estate
- File life insurance claims and other death benefits
- Contact beneficiaries and next of kin regarding estate and trust administration
- Prepare estate accounts and assist with the liquidation and transfer of problems
- Participate in the administration of guardianships and trusts
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have previous Legal Assistant experience
- Estate Planning knowledge is preferred, but not required
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills with an eye for detail
- Must be computer literate with accurate data entry skills
- Must have high integrity and the capability to maintain confidentiality
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.