Legal Assistant - Secretary
Sheffield Village, OH 44035
A law firm, which handles Probate, Estate Planning, and Family Law, is seeking a Legal Assistant/Secretary to work Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Answer phones and schedule appointments
- Greet clients
- Take and type dictation
- Photocopy, scan, and file documents
- Reconcile accounts and assist the attorneys and other staff members
- Must have Legal Assistant/Secretary experience
- Must have accounting, probate law, estate planning, trusts, family law, and/or real estate law experience
- Must be computer literate
- Must be a motivated, personable, and cheerful team player
- Must have a professional image, an outgoing personality, along with a compassion towards clients
- Must have the ability to work in a small but busy environment and be able to switch priorities throughout the day
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.