Lean Manufacturing Engineer
Streetsboro, OH 44241
A manufacturing company is seeking a Lean Manufacturing Engineer for a full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Lead lean manufacturing processes and procurement
- Work with cross-functional teams
- Participate in design reviews and project management of new product launches
- Monitor performance through use of KPI’s
- Drive continuous improvement through use of lean manufacturing techniques
- Monitor inventory levels
- Purchase basic hardware and injection molded components
- Manage RFQ’s for new molds
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skill Qualifications:
- A minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Operations or Engineering is required
- Must have prior purchasing experience
- Manufacturing and Quality Engineering experience is preferred
- Must have janitor
- Must have knowledge of Kanban, Gemba, and Kaizen
- Must be able to perform and prioritize in a fast-paced environment while wearing several hats
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.