Lathe Operator - Milling Machinist
Medina, OH 44256
A large manufacturing company is seeking a machinist to set-up and operate Milling and Lathe Machines. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Set-up and operate Mill and Lathe Machines
- Program with G Codes and/or Hurco conversational
- Read blueprints, drawings, sample parts, and engineering information
- Lay-out and verify dimension of parts, using precision measuring equipment
- Calculate and set controls to regulate machining or enter commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media
- Select, align, and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and material onto machines
- Deburr and label all work pieces for the next stage of work
- Design fixtures and tooling to meet special engineering needs
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be able to set-up and operate Lathe and Mill Machines
- Must be able to program using G Codes and Hurco conversational
- Must have the ability to read blueprints, drawings, sample parts; and engineering information
- Must have experience precision measuring equipment
- Must be able work independently
- Must have the ability to maintain a clean and safe work area
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
- Working ability of shop math, mechanics, metal properties, layouts, and machining procedures is a plus
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.