Lakewood, OH 44107 | Temp-to-Perm
A two partner law firm is seeking a Legal Secretary/Paralegal for a full-time position. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Use QuickBooks and Excel to reconcile accounts, make invoices, track time and activities on client cases, and produce checks
- Use Google Calendar to enter court reminders, hearing dates, and dates when judgement entry or letters of authority have been mailed
- Prepare cover faxes, regular correspondence, engagement agreements, and notices by certified and regular mail
- Track voicemail notices, and respond within 24 hours
- Create new case files, prepare index cards, assign file number, and keep files organized
- Open mail and scan statements to clients file on a daily basis
- Prepare documents online by using Adobe
- Must have prior Legal Secretary/Paralegal experience
- Must be proficient with QuickBooks 2015 and Microsoft Office
- Must have accurate typing and data entry skills
- Must be extremely organized and able to multi-task
- Must be able to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality, professionalism, and customer service
- Probate and Puritas Springs Software experience are strongly preferred
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.