Lab Technician - Part-time
Mentor, OH 44060 | Indefinite
This manufacturing company is seeking a Lab Technician make sure raw materials and fished products are tested and evaluated before the products are sent to customers. This is a part-time position working around 20 hours each week.
- Evaluate samples of in-process and finished coatings for conformance to specifications
- Make adjustments to batches to bring within required specifications and approve finished batches
- Evaluate raw materials for conformance to specifications
- Keep accurate records
- Care and calibrate equipment
- Prepare samples and testing
- Properly handle chemicals and hazardous materials
- Perform proper bonding and grounding
- Properly use protective equipment
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be able to read and comprehend instructions, write simple correspondence, and effectively present information
- Must have the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide, weigh, measure, volume, and distance
- Must have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed instructions
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Must have steel toed boots and safety glasses
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.