Junior Maintenance Technician
Hudson, OH 44236 | Temp-to-Perm
This manufacturing company is seeking a Junior Maintenance Technician for a full-time opportunity. This position requires you to be flexible to work both second and third shifts as needed.
- Repair and maintain all auxiliary process equipment including conveyors, elevators, lift trucks, building electrical, HVAC, stretch wrappers, etc.
- Upgrade controls and program PLC’s
- Service manufacturing and test equipment, hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical, and electrical equipment
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance
- Perform safety inspections and insure safe working practices are followed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have basic knowledge of electricity, power distribution, electrical controls, hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanics, rigging, and welding
- Must be able to make necessary repairs on equipment and program PLC’s
- Must be able to read and follow specifications, local and national electrical codes, principles of operation and application of electronic equipment
- Must be able to work independently and as a team
- Must successfully complete Lockout/Tagout Training and Electrical Safety Training
- Must have, or be able to obtain lift truck license
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.