Wickliffe, OH 44092 | Temp-to-Perm
This manufacturing company is seeking an Instrument Technician for a full-time position. This is first shift; however, you must flexible regarding the hours.
- Assist in the specification, installation, set-up, and calibration of instruments and related equipment, systems, and processes, which include Electronic, Thermal, Pneumatic, Vacuum, Hydraulic, Robotic, and Computer
- Maintain, and if necessary, repair existing instrumentation/electronic equipment used in the plant
- Perform calibrations, on a routine basis, for all plant instruments per specifications
- Keep accurate and up-to-date documents of all repairs and calibrations
- Maintain and develop necessary skills for the care and proper use of recording, indicating, and control instrumentation used in the plan
- Instruct and assist others, when requested, in the use and operation of plant instrumentation, systems, and equipment
- Perform other maintenance duties as requested
- Must have at least a A.S. Degree in Electronics or equivalent training from a technical school
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of Electronic/Instrumentation experience
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Must have the ability to logically analyze problems and effectively function with little supervision
- Must be able to troubleshoot systems with PLC
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must have steel toed footwear
- Must pay close attention to detail and follow detailed procedures reliably
- Must have a solid work record
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.