Industrial Maintenance Technician
Wickliffe, OH 44092
This global materials technology company is seeking an Industrial Maintenance Technician to assist in the safe installation and maintenance of equipment and machinery used in operations. There is a first shift position working 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Electrical maintenance for mixing, blending, electronic meters, and tank level indicator systems
- Good knowledge and maintenance of installed PLC systems
- Rebuild, repair, and maintain pneumatic and hydraulic pumps
- Pneumatic, hydraulic, and engine repair and maintenance
- Cutting using plasma cutters, hand tools, and torches for project installation, remodeling, and maintenance
- Troubleshoot and repair problems with electrical machinery and equipment
- Lead electrical maintenance tasks, projects, and guide the other maintenance team members in the execution of these projects
- Assist in project installations or replacement projects
- Be committed to the safety and health of yourself and others and to a clean environment
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Three years’ related maintenance experience and/or training is required
- Strong industrial plumbing and electrical skills with the ability to troubleshoot, repair, and perform installations
- Must have knowledge of pneumatic, electrical, and hydraulic pump repair
- Must have basic Mig Welding skills
- Must have data entry and computer skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communicate skills
- Must have a strong sense of responsibility, integrity, exhibit sound and accurate judgement, and follow all safety policies and procedures
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-646-2414 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.