Industrial Maintenance Technician
Lodi, OH 44254
A manufacturing company is seeking an Industrial Maintenance Technician to work Monday through Friday from 5 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Diagnose and repair machine equipment
- Detect and troubleshoot irregularities and malfunctions
- Perform general facility preventive and repair maintenance
- Order replacement parts and keep machines, mechanical equipment, and entire building running during production
- Perform building maintenance, repair, and reline melting furnace
- Operate a Forklift
- Lift 75 pounds
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have machine and building maintenance experience
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must PLC experience is helpful
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills
- Must have previously operated a forklift
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds without difficulty
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. Benefits are offered upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.